Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Academic Success...


Academic Success
Part 2

Laura B’s academic success story
In high school I was one of the good students who didn’t really have to study to be a good student. The information that I took that for notes in class usually sunk in enough for me to be able to get by on the test by simply reviewing the material just before the class began. It wasn’t that I didn’t try. I had a 4.0 all through high school, but I really didn’t have to put forth much of an effort to get the results that I wanted to see. In college however, that changed not only did I start studying and reading the book, but I began to understand that the little tiny facts were just as important as the general concepts. My overall study method: I do the reading that is required for classes and I try to keep it up. If I do fall behind I usually use the reading that I did not get to as an additional study aids. I take good notes in class and actually attend every class because of volleyball makes sure that I keep my grades good because I make sure to take my good notes. Also, for a subject such chemistry I do practice to help me as I understand the material means

No comments:

Post a Comment