Thursday, January 10, 2013

You can succeed every day....



You can succeed every day
Part 1

My overall study method: I break up studying over several days and over the course of the evening and days. Cramming never works for me so I try and to do it. I will have longer sessions on nights before big tests, but I never stay up much later than normal before tests. I know that if I take the test tired the next day I will not so as well if I was reset.

How I’ve overcome on initial bad grade: I usually look over the test or paper to see what I did that teacher did not want. Basically, I don’t stress out about grades that much because for me they are not worth getting really upset about. I do get a bad grade, or one lower than I expected, I make sure that the next time a test is coming I study even more so that I won’t be surprise by the questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment