Tuesday, October 30, 2012

...



What I will do to graduate from high school


What I will do for I could graduate high school is be good and always do my class work and my homework. Something else I would do is always be respectful to myself to other students and also to teachers and other adults in the school. I will try my best in every class I am in. Choosing the right in school will also help you in your whole school year without getting into problems. Another thing I would also do for I could graduate is ask for help when I need it stay after school with the teachers to get help. Also I will do anything to get a good grade in the class.  I will enter all my class work and my homework and all my projects and assignment. I will ask questions when I don’t understand nothing. If you always choose the right you will have faith in yourself that you would graduate high school. You will put all your effort in school and pay attention. School comes first than anything else. We need to work hard in school to accomplish our goals for our future. Another thing I will do for I could graduate school is I will listen to all the teachers for I won’t get in trouble. I will also participate in all the activities to get extra credit. For I could graduate high school I will do anything to have a good grade and anything to past the test. And when you graduate high school you the rest of your life to  go to college and make your own life and choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment